Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Setogaro


A friend took me out to a place called Setogaro on Sunday. The place is two train stops away and seems like it’s in the middle of nowhere – yet it’s still part of Iwaki. The park there would take several hours to walk through, so we only ventured in about a half hour; that’s approximately the distance we traveled in camera time – we were actually in the park for almost three hours.

Anyway, the place is beautiful. We had two days of rain, so the water was clear and the waterfalls were in good form. The autumn leaves made for some great nature shots. I took a ton of photos of running water, but my two favorites are of these two small streams trickling into the main river. I’m thinking of going back next weekend as well if I’m not too busy.





No comments:

Post a Comment