Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fukushima Aquamarine Centre

I’ve got a bunch of pictures that I want to upload and I also found a fantastic sushi place tonight. Unfortunately, both of these happen to take away from the amount of time that I have to write.

We went to the Fukushima Aquamarine Centreon Sunday with some friends who were visiting from Aizu. The place was fantastic and featured several creatures that are native to Japanese waters. I definitely saw some specimens that I’ve grown familiar with at the supermarket. I especially enjoyed seeing the walruses (walri?). Aquariums however are terrible places to take photos on account of the very long light and the fact that the subjects are all buried behind glass and water. I took a ton of photos, but only a few are blog-worthy. Even these are pretty grainy because of the high ISO.













No comments:

Post a Comment