Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tokyo Part IV: Shinjuku, Kabukicho, and the train home

Janice and I are off to Tokyo again for New Year's Eve. We've spent the last week and a half living in Iwaki enjoying work and Christmas. The last few days we've spent mostly at my apartment and the area around it. It's also given me a chance to get back in the kitchen to show Janice a few of the things I've learned living on my own.

Here are some photos from our first trip to Tokyo. These photos are from our second day in Tokyo where we went to Shinjuku for some great night time views of the city. We then went to Kabukicho for dinner and enjoyed the craziness of the area. Finally, I took a few photos on the train home that night.

These photos are the 4th set of photos from Tokyo.

































1 comment:

  1. Wonderful posts!
    Truly hope all is well!
    Am an avid reader in the Vancouver local
    and am hoping more posts come soon -or at your leisure.

    Hopefully work is agreeable and not terrible busy!

    ReplyDelete