Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well On

Everything went well today with my presentation. Teachers seemed impressed, and i had the attention of most of my students, which is a good thing. I look forward to the rest of the classes this week. I also look forward to Thursday, which is a holiday here. I haven't looked into what the holiday is, but for me, it will most likely be just a day off in the middle of the week. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Yesterday i posted a photo of my eye that i took a few months ago. It is extremely difficult to take a photo of one's own eye. This was the best i could do on a first attempt, which wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a massive reflection of an umbrella in my iris.

 

Today's photo i took in Ueno park on the way to the National museum. I like it when things come together.





No comments:

Post a Comment